Sorry im late
I couldn’t even include all of the reference boards this blog contains on this photoset. That’s right! There’s EVEN MORE! There are pages and pages of them! It is an inspiration treasure trove!
Bookmark this link!
Fill your life with inspiration!
I need this
Lilo and Stitch presenting an accurate representation of Hawaiians perspective on luaus held by tourists.
#what’s sad about this is that this is actually what Hawaiians had to do when the western culture took over #a luau was a sacred practice #until the westerners took the concept and had the audacity to change it into a time to stuff your face with food and put on grass skirts and coconut bras and dance the hula #and when they had these events, they didn’t even let actual Hawaiian people in #so to make money to take care of themselves, the Hawaiians were hired to work in these disgraceful events to clean up after the tourists like slaves only to make less than a buck #so good job disney for doing your fucking research and educating these people #sadly, this still goes on even until today and it makes me sick
I forgot this isn’t common knowledge to other people
Real talk whoever the creative team on this movie was should stage a coup of Disney and just make more real shit like L&S
I’ve been waiting for this joke for ages
THIS IS A JOKE I NEVER EVEN KNEW I WANTED.
I was not expecting that!
I don’t think anyone was expecting that!
IT GOT BETTER
This is now officially my most favorite thing on the internet
I HAVE A HUGE COCK AND I PLAY HOCKEY LMAO FOREVER
When it comes to objectification, this is a great example of why comparing male strip clubs to Hooters is a “false equivalent.”
i’m creating a kickstarter for cojones right now
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.